- Better magic item support
- Completely reworked magic item sheets
- Item powers can be dropped onto character sheet powers page
- Items can be dropped onto inventory
- Implements can now be dropped in weapon list from modules
- Weapon/Implement keywords are no longer case-sensitive
- Holding CTRL key when dropping damage onto combat tracker will now set an ongoing damage effect equal to damage modifier.
- Powers dropped onto weapon list will now apply default weapon/implement bonuses
- If a CT effect source is set and the duration is changed to start/end of turn, the effect initiative field will use the source's initiative instead of the current initiative
- Weapon/Implement bonuses were incorrectly being added to static damage clauses when rolling from power description field.
- Addressed a few more power dropping parse issues.
- Powers with a bonus to damage rolls will incorrectly highlight the bonus clause as a damage roll.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.